Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guest Post for Lacquer: The Best Medicine

Hi Everyone! The lovely Ariel of Lacquer: The Best Medicine asked me to guest post on her blog while she is diligently studying for med school! Flashbacks of my own school days aside, I am so excited for the honor to guest post on her blog, so head on over to Lacquer: The Best Medicine for more photos and details on this wild manicure...


P.S. How awesome is her blog name for a med student? I love it! :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this mani looks good! I'm def heading over to her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A manicure beauty. The base color is gorgeous. I love the Animal Print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! Do go check out the details on Ariel's beautiful blog :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...